- Location: Remote-Boston
Join™ is digitizing the built world, delivering digital amenities and data-driven insights to owners, operators, and occupiers of real estate assets. The Join platform was purpose built for the world of real estate and addresses needs of all stakeholders: connecting sensors, cameras for security, access control for doors, or connections to Building Management Systems. Join delivers the easy button to owners and enterprises seeking a single, adaptable, and complete solution that both streamlines building operations and enables new services to attract and retain tenants. Join brings the App Store to the built world with its own applications, but also an open and non-proprietary platform to enable innovation with partners.
Join provides industry leading data privacy and cybersecurity to all these devices and users, as well as the compliance requirements so many now demand. In a Join Digital-enabled building, owners and operators can offer Smart Workplaces – flex offices, spec suites, and retail – all benefiting from the security of Join platform. With Join’s market leading analytics, all building stakeholders benefit from advanced scene intelligence, combining real-time occupancy and space utilization data, health and wellness metrics, and the data essential to objective ESG conformance. Founded in 2017, Join is based in Santa Clara, CA, and is funded by leading venture capital firms, real estate investors and owners, and other strategic investors with deep experience both in commercial real estate and cutting-edge technologies.
The purpose of the Account Executive is to sell and expand Join service offerings to owners of commercial real estate. The success of the Sales Account Executive is measured on the sales and expansion of Join services.
- Create detailed sales plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of new sales opportunities through cold calling, attending industry events, following up on marketing generated leads and other sales and marketing related activities.
- Proactively prospect for new decision-making executives to constantly meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Present products and services to prospective clients (C-level)
- Manage the sales process to closure of the sale
- Act as a liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Negotiate contracts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Track activity, engagements and opportunities in CRM
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals
You're qualified for this role if you...
- Have 2+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Have 2+ years of commercial real estate sales experience
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience managing and closing large complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills to C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent and creative thinker that can move deals through the sales cycle
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-starter, hunter mentality
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time and on short notice
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Have been working in the commercial real estate industry and looking to make a career change that will allow you leverage your past experiences
- Feel a strong passion for disruptive technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have demonstrated success in building lasting relationships with customers
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Want to be part of a team that is going to disrupt many industries.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done and win.
You'll need the following skills...
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to engage customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately.
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences
What we provide…
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your contribution makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A great, highly motivated team that has a passion for succeeding together
- A prima-donna free environment
- Health, vision and dental care (we pay 100% for employee; 50% for family)
- Employee Stock Option participation
- 401k participation
- Sabbatical program after each four (4) year anniversary
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Holidays
- Plenty of snacks for onsite employees
- Free lunch for onsite employees
Our team understands and values diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.